We are getting close to seeing you all in Israel VERY SOON for our July Israel Tour! We are very excited and can't wait to meet everyone in person.
As a reminder, summertime in Israel can be very hot, so we have put together a video with some practical tips for our tourists to help you stay cool while in Israel. Make sure to check the weather before you depart, so that you can know how to pack properly.
Please remember to visit our TRAVEL TIPS page to refresh your memory on some of the ins and outs. If you have not paid your tips yet, you will need to bring with you $150 USD cash to be collected on our Monday morning meeting time.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions at all while in Israel.
Tabitha Cell: 209-247-0740
Kevin Cell: 678-675-7727
A few things:
- There will be one airport transfer for those of you arriving in on Sunday afternoon or evening.
- The bus will transfer you to the hotel from the airport. Please call us when you land, and we will have someone outside after you make it through customs, they will be holding a sign "Hineni Tours" for you to identify them and to help you get onto the proper bus.
- Some of our team will be arriving early and will be in Israel before you depart, so please let us know if you are having any travel delays so that we can keep everything running smoothly for the team.
- Dinner will be served at the Metropolitan Hotel in Tel Aviv when you arrive, and everyone is welcome to eat at whatever time they prefer during dinnertime hours. Your dinner is included in your tour package.
- We will be in the hotel lobby around 8-8:30pm on Sunday evening for a team "Meet and Greet" after dinner.
- On Monday morning (the 22nd), everyone will need to be packed up and ready to go at 9am and we will meet in downstairs for a team meeting together before we head out on our touring for the day. Location of that meeting TBA.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
The Hineni Tours Team