As much as possible, our Adoption Airfare® team works hard to avoid Basic Economy flights for our travelers. The cheapest option is not always the best option, and there are some factors worth considering if you're thinking about buying that low-end fare.
We can book basic economy fares, but most of the time we steer clients away from them for the following reasons:
- Group and Family Seating is Not Available with Basic Economy Tickets
- Strict Limits on Size of Carry on Items
- Strict Limits on Personal Items that You can Carry with you
- Flight Changes Not allowed
- Refunds Not allowed
- Certain Mileage Plan Benefits Not available
- Last Boarding Group to Board flights
- No Pre-Assigned Seating
- Strict Limitations and fees on Any Checked Baggage
- No free Checked Bags Allowed
When would a Basic Economy Ticket be good to consider?
- A Single Independent Traveler with Only a small Carry on item
- Someone with firm travel dates, not concerned about the Possibility of Flight changes
- Young person or Student who is Flexible to sit anywhere on the plane
Please visit us for a quote for your next trip!
Tabitha from Adoption Airfare® and Hineni Tours